In addition to the 60-70 hours a week of work I’ve decided to make a couple of changes to my life:
- Gonna start working out, goal: lose at least 20lbs by the end of August, and 80 by December.
- Gonna start playing my bass more
- Gonna eat healthier
- Gonna start a budget
- Gonna do at least 2 hours of audio or video editing a week
- Gonna read at least 50 pages a day.
- Cut down on caffeine
- Cut out soda
- Get myself a regular sleep schedule, as best my jobs will allow
Real life for me starts in less then a year, hardcore style. I need to be confident and ready to go. I need a demo reel. Most importantly I need to be alive.
Oh and I want to go to more shows, so, anyone in the Buffalo NY, or Erie PA, or within decent driving distance of either should let me know if anything is going on.